snipe snipe quickscope snipe

teamdeath wouldnt be that bad if it wasnt for all the quickscopers exploiting auto-aim..completely ruins the game. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Don't play MW2 then.

shut up u

Lol. You bad.

he's not very constructive..can you do an autopsy on his head..see if he's got a brain?

Why does everyone say quick scoping is auto-aim?

quick scopers exploit auto aim, everyone knows that..apart from you lol

It's not an exploit, it's just one of the retarded parts of playing a shooter on a console: Console players can't aim, need assists to compensate

i mean they exploit it in a way of getting easy cheap kills, look at the replay and the sight isnt even aiming at the victim..also most of the time they only zoom in half-way so couldnt possibly get the kill without the help or auto-aim.

u mad bro?

I do admit quickscoping is cheap!!  People believe they are actually good at the game using it.  I am able to use it but prefer to play the game without the tactic.  I just hate it when I am in a full lobby of quickscopers and they hate me for winning using something other than a sniper rifle.  Like I was not meant to win a game without looking like an idiot spinning around with look settings on insane, I prefer to shoot 360 quickscopers with a good ole ranger shot to the face, that gets em mad.