Smoke 'em if you got 'em... nades that is..

Otto and I were playing some CQ last night and smoking nading everyone and everywhere... I think I ended up with 11 smoke nade kills in one match..

If you haven't tried them out... now is the time..

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I love smoke nades. messes with wookies on both teams. i wish i could sub smoke or stun for frags in the game, that would be sweet.

I wish they gave us a tazer as a side arm (like the tracer dart gun is selectable).. BZZZZZZZ

[quote user="zombiedaddy"]

I wish they gave us a tazer as a side arm (like the tracer dart gun is selectable).. BZZZZZZZ

[/quote]

lol/ siphon Filter for the win. hold the taser until they ignite.... what ever happened to 989 studios?

Smoke is pure WIN!

gotta an amazing kill on a sniper who was on the roof of a building with a smoke last night.

I love smoking the entire hillside on Isla Innocentes, make the wookies useless.

the assault with a smoke grenade is great for those rush maps where your team is having problems getting in to the objected because the other team has the area guarded very well. get some smoke cover going and then go in but watch out for the enemy blindly tossing some hand grenades in, once the objective is armed then toss your hand grenades in to help keep them from disarming.

speaking of smoke, do you like the run your tank with smoke? harvest day, oasis and heavy metal a tank with smoke keeps those pesky tracer darts off your tank.

Smoke only matches FTW.

I have over 600+ smoke grenade kills, most of the time I would go smoke grenade only and still pull off an impressive game. As for tanks, I never use smoke but use warhead instead

non hardcore games smoke is not that effective, you can still backbutton them to death

Smoke is cool,i just had 2 dudes on arica harbor both shooting me,smoked em n flanked em,they *** themselves and ran off!