Small font size for loot pick ups

Does the font size for loot pick ups seem small to anyone else?  50" TV so that's not the issue and there's no problem with other games I've been playing.

To read the item names I have to get within about 4 feet of the TV.

I've looked and can't find a way to increase the size of the boxes or the fonts.

Thanks in advance.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It is small but don't think it can be changed

I with dogg. I am old so the small font size is a bother. And I only have 27 inch tv.

I looked over on the Witcher main site and there is a thread on this.  I've only put in about 3 hours because the game is about unplalyable with the small font.  Hoping the patch it real quick.

I just started playing last night and I'm having trouble time with the font size too...on all screens. It's really giving the game a negative feel atm!

Yeah it's small but thankfully my glasses are good enough to help me see stuff. I don't even have a big TV but then again, this is the only game with a problem like this. It's like they went with the smallest possible font they could pick fir item names etc. I'm hoping they can increase the font size somehow as I want to take off my glasses every now and then akd still be able to see what I'm looting!

i think they are working on the problem!

From an Official Source:

"A 30fps cap will be introduced via the patch, although it is unknown as yet if this will be optional.

Writing on Twitter, community coordinator Marcin Momot explained that the lock "should" be there in patch 1.03.

An option for a larger font size for on-screen text will also be included."

Link - www.eurogamer.net/.../2015-05-27-the-witcher-3-xbox-one-patch-set-to-lock-frame-rate

Thanks for the current info Malcovis

I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing this problem.  I thought maybe I was just getting old/eyesight was failing.  Its definitely unplayable from my sofa,  I literally have to sit on the floor right infront of my telly.

The new update doesn't really help, I still have to get up to read the loot and stuff.  It's like they let the PC people handle the font setting for part of the game.