SLU Community Recruitment

Hello and welcome to this post I am SLU Alchemist PiKL3Z559.  The Community that I am (Sinful Legacy Underground.) in is not a CLAN we are in fact a group of players who like to play multiple games.  Unlike some clans we as a Community have branched off into multiple games, like Halo: Reach,  Call of Duty: Black Ops, Gears of War 3, Battlefield 3, and even Future Titles to come.  WE do not require you to change your gamertag nor do we force you to wear certain colors or perks.  Those are yours to still customize the way you want.  With Halo: Reach your rank is only worn in Meetings, Tournaments, Gamebattles.  Other than the three listed you can customize your emblem anyway you like.  Call of Duty: Black Ops only Requires you to have the Clan Name which is only 3 Layers S, L, U.  Other than that your emblem will always be yours to customize.  We don't even require a fee to join,  what rewards we give out are out of the Founders own pocket.  Microsoft Points, DLC, even posters and toys of your favorite characters (Like Marcus Fenix, or The Master Chief Mark V, Mark VI Collectible toys.)

If You have any questions please Message my GamerTag:  PiKL3Z559

or if you would like to ask the Founder himself please message Angel0FShad0ws (0 meaning the number 0.)

You can even visit our website to view our Ranks and our law.

www.SinfulLegacyUnderground.webs.com

Thank You For Your Time

SLU Alchemist PiKL3Z559

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to: