Slim Jim Code

Had an extra one, here it is:

AMLR 9QAX L53B

You have to go the the Slim Jim Site and enter the above code to get a code for Xbox Live.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

here are a couple more codes:

-

P887 JAF9 52WP

-

XTSX 2AFD HMNQ

-

I get codes pretty regularly so I'll be posting more in a few days. I don't have DS3 yet so I don't know how good the special weapons are.

What guns do these codes unlock ? oh and they have all been used.

The only Slim Jim gun I like is the E1 Rapido (lol). It's a burst-fire submachine gun. I don't have anymore codes or else I'd post them, but if you have a choice, I would suggest that gun.

I'm looking for a few slim jim codes, for dead space 3 dlc I would buy some myself but their not available in canada :( if someone could message me 1-3 they would be greatly appreciated :D

plz i need just 3 codes for take the guns on dead space 3 for ps3.plz someone send email ok.i really apreciate this. vlad.@hotmail.com

here are 2 more slim jim codes. These are single use so hurry.

-

5L6W-2AFJ-3L7M

-

GM6W-2AFD-H82H

-

I don't have a PS3 and since I can't redeem the PS3 weapons codes without owning a PS3. I would like to give out the codes to anyone that want them. I can only redeem them once so only one person can get them. If you also have DS3 for PS3 or have a friend that would like them, reply to this thread asking for them and I'll give all 3 codes to the first person who ask.

The codes aren't system specific, to my knowledge. All the ones I've used I can choose what platform and game.

I know. I meant that I can redeem my slim Jim codes for the PS3 weapon codes. I have 28 slim jim codes that are just sitting on my account that are probably going to waste. I was asking if someone would like me to redeem all 3 ps3 codes and give them to them. I would've love if I could just redeem multiple Xbox version codes but it only let's you get one code per redeemable item. I already have everything redeemed except any of the ps3 items or wallpaper.

Ah, I see. Got confused on what you meant at first.

Cant be used in the uk it seems :(