Sliding around in AM, anyone else experience this?

I've been suffering from this weird "sliding around" with the Aftermath add on. First I thought it was a friendly tank or something pushing me but it's obvious now that's not the reason since no-one has to be around for me to experience this. It's takes less than a second but the worst thing is that every time it happens I lose health. I kid you not. It sucks and I wanna know if I'm the only one who's had this happen with the new maps? Thankfully I've only had this happen like 3 times so far so it's not a constant thing. I highly doubt it's lag either... It kinda reminds me of those times when you just drop dead for no reason. Based on my own wtf-deaths and videos I've seen about them, it looks like the players warp just a bit and then die. Meh...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

...in related news, the Halo4 forums need a shot in the arm

Oh my dog, what's going on here? :O

Oh, I don't know. I think I probably have a pretty damn good idea what the word means. I don't know that you understand what the word bigot really means considering it denotes intolerance and hate. I'm a smart, well edjumacated guy but enough of this conversation. I choose not to comment on it further. Besides, it was rhetoric and I've been intentionally yanking your chain like you do to others. Have a good weekend.

[quote user="DTW Dirty Harry"]

[quote user="vibroluxor"]

what makes you think I'm white 

[/quote]

Easy.  I read your posts.  If you're not white you're Steve Urkel.  One or the other.

[/quote]

As far as I'm concerned, that's a pretty racist remark but I'll let it slide and don't think I want to talk about that any further.

[/quote]

Then I don't think you understand what the word means.  Bigot is a better choice.  I think we're all bigoted to a degree.  

My first gal was 1/2 Italian and 1/2 Vietnamese. She was hot and aggressive too. I met her at Chess King (old clothing store back in '89) and she asked for my phone number. Alright, a little off topic is cool but this is going too far. I'm gonna chill out for a bit. hehe

p.s. This is the 69th post in this thread. lol

I've never really romanced an Asian woman (not for lack of trying)....years ago, my buddy Red ran a local bar, and his wife is Asian and they were swingers but I declined the invite.....thought it would make friendship weird (conscience is a pain man)

Let's do the AM slide until the wee AM hours and we'll talk about the beautiful chicks around the world.

I think latin is the only one missing on my list. *sighs* It would be pretty awesome to have a ridiculously hot latin girlfriend... You know, like one of those weather chicks on Telemundo. She would be yelling at me in Spanish and I would just sit there and smile thinking "Damn that **** has a sweet @@@."

[quote user="vibroluxor"]

what makes you think I'm white 

[/quote]

Easy.  I read your posts.  If you're not white you're Steve Urkel.  One or the other.

[/quote]

As far as I'm concerned, that's a pretty racist remark but I'll let it slide and don't think I want to talk about that any further.

I should be on tonight...probably get Proxyman and Battleharden in on it too....not to put words in his mouth, but I think Apoc traded BF3 in.....Battleharden is an old local friend, new to Battlefield though, but he digs it alot