sleep?

what are benefits and how often

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Rested or Well Rested, which increase the rate at which your skills increase. I don't know how long it lasts but if you can be bothered or have access to beds all throughout the world it could be a very good thing to do regularly.

Rested applies if you sleep in a bed, whereas Well Rested applies if you sleep in a bed you own.

There is a quest in an inn that only happens if you sleep in the Tiber septum bed.

i didnt know that

You get 5% skill increase speed for 8 hours.  Sleep every 8 hours to get the most out of it.

I try to get 8 hours a night but since Skyrim it's been more like 3.

TBH...the only time I sleep, is when I want to shop and the stores are closed. I know there's a benefit to it but that's why I do it.

A certain disease removes these benefits.  I wish a Hardcore mode would have been included in this game, which would force you to eat, sleep, and drink to stay alive.  Without that, I just "roleplay"  and sleep (especially after clearing a dungeon or traveling a long ways to reach a specific destination) and eat food and drink mead.  I also try to force myself to transform into beast mode every night too.