sl00p's MONTAGE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HE12UYuZK4&feature=related

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm sorry man, but that was one of the worst montages I have seen. The song was terrible, the capture quality of the images was blah, and the shots were, quite frankly, unspectacular. If those were from clan matches, you literally played some of the worst Gears of War players I have ever seen on GB. Kids standing still with snipe or moving around in the open. Kids just rolling towards you. It was all just single kills with the sniper, very few multi-kill clips. I wouldn't even call it a montage. It was just a bunch of sniper head shots (and a torque bow double) with some bad music in the background. I like to see well edited montages with good game play. This had none of that. Sorry.

Joke thread?

Loved every second of it

I thought i did a great job.

[quote user="StLouisAssassin"]

I'm sorry man, but that was one of the worst montages I have seen. The song was terrible, the capture quality of the images was blah, and the shots were, quite frankly, unspectacular. If those were from clan matches, you literally played some of the worst Gears of War players I have ever seen on GB. Kids standing still with snipe or moving around in the open. Kids just rolling towards you. It was all just single kills with the sniper, very few multi-kill clips. I wouldn't even call it a montage. It was just a bunch of sniper head shots (and a torque bow double) with some bad music in the background. I like to see well edited montages with good game play. This had none of that. Sorry.

[/quote]

I agree with this whole heartedly. The music SUCKED...I'm sorry but it's true.

holy *** that was horrible, and i thought you said you ran GoW1 and 3, bwhahahahah that was a horrible montage, end of story.

It wasn't that bad, though the gameplay did seem a lil scripted.  The music wasn't bad, it just didn't fit.  One of these days someone is gonna do a montage to Brand Nubian's 'Punks Step up to get Beat Down' & I'm gonna smile.

thanks for all the great feedback

you guys are being really supportive

lmfaoo omg i just died watching this...omg the memoriess

ps. everybody that takes stuff seriously on the gears 3 forums = PRICELESS

seriously is the name of an achievement not the way to run your effin life, especially on a gears 3 forum haha