skyrim......looks pretty bad......

Jus seen todd howard and skyrim gameplay......impressed, really impressed. Looks fantasic, and wut, 300hrs of gameplay? Check it out

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I was about to rage :P It looks wonderful, cannot wait.

BLASPHEM......wait I see what you did there.....*puts away holy water*....yes well carry on.

Oh I was gonna start to throw punches, yes it does look AMAZING!

yes, i am very much impressed by the new engine. i cannot wait to be the sole cause of the extinction of the mammoths.  welcome back bethesda.

[quote user="Vengeeance"]

I was about to rage :P It looks wonderful, cannot wait.

[/quote]me too. Well done Smokey.

Lol, thought it would bring in a good crowd. Glad u all got a laugh outta it......@bootstrap, that's wrong, I'm part of the save a mammoth foundation......

don't get me wrong, i fully support your saving the mammoths. the more mammoths you save, the more i get to kill.

on another note, the dragons are *** awesome! i know he said dragon fights aren't scripted or anything, but that can't be entirely accurate, i mean i'm sure the demo was at least partially scripted, or at least they did cheat to call in the dragons, and i'm sure your first dragon fight will be scripted, how else will you escape your execution and/or start your journey to save the world/get your first dragon shout?

Can we stop with the over use of ellipses please ?

Last post didn't go thru...again... I'm pretty sure the first dragon will be "scripted" along with a few dragons in the story. I think he was mainly speaking of the free roam and walking to or from side missions/quest and the main story.... What about calling a thunderstorm? that was alone pretty awesome. Cant wait to see more..... Edit: @ bootstrap, looks like we have an episode of mammoth wars: skyrim lmao

as much as i loved the demo preview, i say preview because there's supposed to be a half hour long latter on in the show, i'm not too thrilled with the combat. it feels a tad too wooden and like you're still just waving the sword in front of you hoping to make contact, which also feels a bit off as well, like you aren't really hitting anything.

and i'm not seeing a whole lot in way of radiant ai. sure the dragon picked up the giant and fought/ate the guard, but when the guy stealth shot the guy in the cave, his buddy next to him barely reacted, and definitely not in a way you'd expect someone to react after seeing the guy next to you fall over dead with an arrow in him.