Skyrim's first DLC

What do you think Skyrim's first DLC will consist of?  After putting quite a few hours into the game already, I have no clue what to expect.  Maybe we will see a return to Sovngarde and figure out why The Headless Horseman is flying around like a madman on his horse!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

We joke about Horse Armour, but it might actually be useful in this game.  I mean in Oblivion, the horse would come back to life.  I bought a horse once in Skyrim and he decided to help fight an enemy.  He died.  Not sure if I want to keep spending 1000 gold for a kamikaze horse.

Not plenty of dragons. They're pretty much extinct. But you become one. Assbad.

A spell pack that includes an open spell. Who ever heard of a Mage that can bend space and time but not open a lock. Its omission from the game is a big bucket of FAIL.

I would be happy with 'Mark" and "Recall". 180+ hours into the game with Main Character. Still have a lot to go.

One thing i hope they will fix, if it be in DLC or just an update, is storing items in a chest...

Dunno why its the way it is, should have the sub cat's menu like when you go into your items.

Thats basically my only prob with Skyrim, i know i know, your prob gonna say stop being so lazy!

Id be happy with any DLC because Skyrim is AMAZING, but id like to see some with some more challenging puzzle's, ya know to really get you rackin' your brain.   :D

I expect a Joke free DLC for Horse Armor.

It would be a funny free mission DLC where you have to do insanely rediculous things in the game to obtain it lol.

If you look a tthe map, there's a lot of area in clouds.

Can I get Ghost Lucien Lachance to hang out with and have as a companion?

That would be awesome :D

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]

I disagree with people giving ridiculous counts of 300 and 500 hours of gameplay.

Far exaggerated... There's plenty, to be sure, but the developers must have been overencumbered the whole time they were playing, that's all I can say.

[/quote]

I'd have to check again, but I would say I and well into 100+ and I wouldn't say I've done more than 1/3rd of the game..

Yea - an arena - not that i fight in it - but i loved sitting there gambling all day ! LOL -