Skyrim

Someone else is waiting for the new elder scrolls game?

The new engine is awasome, cant wait to see gameplay vids on E3 !!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No, you're the only person I've encountered that has mentioned the game, so I'll assume no one realises the game is getting released.

Are you a Wii player or what?

just kidding

What's Skyrim?

Skyrim is the northern province of Tramiel, all elder scrolls players should know that.

sounds like a movie ...j/k.

No OP you are not the only one hyped for the game. The screenshots and vids looks awesome IMO.

I like rpg's especially ones made by bethesda; mass effect, dragon age etc...   havent played any elder scrolls game though...a first person rpg is just strange.

Aranda, we're only winding you up, mate.  

Whilst its my most anticipated game of the last year (well, since ME2), i fully expect it to be a complete bug fest upon release like every other Beth game has been.  so might hold off for a month before buying it as to allow them to patch it.

[quote user="Dyslexic Parrot"]

No, you're the only person I've encountered that has mentioned the game, so I'll assume no one realises the game is getting released.

[/quote]Personally, I've seen tons of Skyrim pics, vids, interview and articles ever since it was officially announced some time ago on multiple sites. 11.11.11.

Epic!  Epic!  I cannot wait!  It looks sooo cool!

Lol at OP.