Skyrim

After watching that  demo of gameplay,I was wondering, will there be a way of knowing how much damage we do?. I like the damage being show abow the mobs head. Just watching there health bar go down as I hit the mob isnt enough.  Be nice to know that the new sword I found is doing 200 more points of damage per hit that the one im currently using.  :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

That's never been a feature in any Elder Scrolls game. As a matter of fact, there aren't health bars either. Damage is pretty straightforward, though, with each tier of sword doing better damage than the tier before it, that sort of thing. You just sort of fight till the enemy dies.

I think having health bars above enemies heads would take away from the realism of the game.

Oblivion had health bars. It took the form of a little curve just above your cross-hair. Perhaps they'll bring it back

And in Morrowind they patched in enemy health bars too.

As far as numbers floating above the heads, it isn't needed. If Skyrim uses the Oblivion combat system, which I doubt they would completely drop, the weapon inventory slots will tell you exactly how much damage each hit does.

[quote user="Jimbob713"]

I think having health bars above enemies heads would take away from the realism of the game.

[/quote]

I think LEGO Batman takes away from the realism of Batman.

[quote user="Taldarin"]

[quote user="Jimbob713"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

+1

I cracked a wicked smile

I think that they should bring back the Oblivion health bar. You don't have to look at it, but you can if you want to. I am so excited for this game. November can't get here fast enough.

Your right implantedwall you dont look at health bars, also i would rather know how much work I have left. November cannot come fast enough, I wanna hunt me some dragon!!

[quote user="Taldarin"]

[quote user="Jimbob713"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You can say that but i can never take batman seriously no matter how dark and grim it tries to go ahem*darknight*cough... because in the end its one man wondering around with a little boy in a rubber suit. I still love that movie and cant wait for Arkham city

Also on a side note health bars should be optional because i would love the idea of not knowing how long till this dragon falls so ill need to manage all health resources.