skyrim

Does anyone know anything about 'factions' in skyrim? :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Looking through the list of achievements, I can see there is the Thieves Guild, The Dark Brotherhood, The Companions, The Circle, The College of Winterhold, The Stormcloaks and the Imperial Army.

They've been in every Elder Scrolls except Redgaurd ( IIRC ) so there is no reason they wont be in this one.I want to know a few things myself actually..

1 - Will you be able to tell which NPC's have quests for you besides just randomly walking up to one and talking to him/her ?

2 - Will I be able to make custom spells like in Oblivion ?

3 - Will 3rd person have a crosshair, omg I hated that the other games didnt have one.

[quote user="Varakharne"]

They've been in every Elder Scrolls except Redgaurd ( IIRC ) so there is no reason they wont be in this one.I want to know a few things myself actually..

1 - Will you be able to tell which NPC's have quests for you besides just randomly walking up to one and talking to him/her ?

2 - Will I be able to make custom spells like in Oblivion ?

3 - Will 3rd person have a crosshair, omg I hated that the other games didnt have one.

[/quote]

1 - I may be wrong but i think you just have to talk to people to find out if they have a quest for you.

2 - There are crafting skills in the game and i think i remember an achievement to do with spell potions so most likely.

3 - Going by what i have seen i don't think there is but i could be wrong.

From what I've read there is no longer custom spells like in Oblivion.  Shame really, I always enjoyed having a paralyze/fire dot spell on hand.

Oh well, what the game doesnt have it will make up in other aspects.Cannot wait.

Going by some of the gameplay demo's it does look like there is a crosshair in third person :)

i was looking around the internet for a while and found this www.thenexusforums.com/index.php

has quite alot about skyrim.

Wow that list gave me slight wood.Good find man :)

[quote user="xFA Spartan x"]

i was looking around the internet for a while and found this www.thenexusforums.com/index.php

has quite alot about skyrim.

[/quote]

Guys please be aware that there are some spoilers in the FAQ posted. Do read at your own risk.

Nexus is the place to go for Elder Scrolls related stuff. They live and breath it over there. Loving the reccommened specs for High on PC. I should breeze this game on Ultra.

does the game end like in fallout 3 when you turn on the purifier and it just ended well the game be like that?