Skyrim worries

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

From Game Informer 214, Page 58

"... One particular potent shout speaks the true name of an actual dragon, and the best is forced to come to your aid and fight beside you in battle."

No mention of Red Dragons.

ok, not exactly info about Red vs Black Dragons, but from the E3 interview/demo.. at about 13:20 Todd mentions that most dragons are after you, implying that there are some friendly ones out there.

www.hulu.com/.../e3-live-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-e3-gameplay-demo

Still looking, cause I know I read somewhere, Bethseda mentioning Red Dragons.. and I also haven't seen any Bestheda Developer mentioning forcibly binding an Dragon, only summoning one to help. Do you remember where they mention that Tal? Don't want to waste more time chasing a wild goose if I don't have too.

Really, could of swore I heard Todd mentioning getting help from Red Dragons who are not a part of the Black Dragons or Jills... gotta start searching the internet.

Actually, the summon shout forces a dragon to come to your aid. It does not summon a nice dragon, it's you binding a not-so-nice dragon to your will for a short amount of time so that it'll do not-so-nice things to people and things you don't like.

Darn it. That would be cool for an evil character though.

I believe they said that we the dragons that we are fighting are Akatosh's Jills and the ones we will be able to summon are not Jills - most likely actual Dragons probably the ones who pledge loyalty to the Empire.. so I'll guess that they will not be attacking civies once we clear any and all enemies.

It really gives you something to strive for. The third call always seems like something that would be a ton of fun. I think the one in the demo was "Summon". I hope that means that it summons a dragon. And after it attacks hostiles, it attacks civilians. I would make a Dunmer female and name her Harpylady lol

Good. It shouldn't be easy to learn how to call storms or throw people off cliffs with your voice.

The calls look like a pain to get. You have to find a cave an hope it has the etchings in there, find your way through, and then kill three dragons. That sounds like a few hours of gameplay right  there.

I worry I'll be able to killto kill a dragon within the first few hours of play.  I hope it takes at least 25 hours to get my character developed enough to even think about challenging one.  Until then I want running for my life to be the only reasonable option. If the new dragon calls are to easy to acquire I think it will take away from their excitment.