Skyrim with friends?

What does Skyrim have in the way of social activites? Share stats? Trade valuable items with friends? Anything?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nope nothing.

Well alrighty then.

bring 'em over to your house and show them your awesome character and weapons and stuff.

Then after making them drool, tell them they can't play.

maybe run the case under their nose so they can smell the awesome, then smack them in the face with it.

No no, take the instruction manual out and run THAT under their nose, then roll it up and hit them with it and go "YOU WISH!"

"If your face is bigger than this box it means you have cancer" *BOOM*

[quote user="Miss Pwny"]

[/quote]

rofl , hand them the spare controller and tell them they are playing your follower :)

That would be hilarious lol

[quote user="SaintedArgors"]

[quote user="Miss Pwny"]

[/quote]

rofl , hand them the spare controller and tell them they are playing your follower :)

[/quote]

That reminds me once before the 360 came out I was playing a demo kiosk at a gamestop and there was this little boy no older than 7 pressing buttons on the controller next to me convinced he was the one playing. I didn't know what to say. It was kameo and when I turned into Major Ruin he would be like "I"M A TURTLE!!! WOOOO!!!! IM A TURTLEEE!". A part of me wanted to say "I'M playing and I'M an armadillo! raaaage" but another part of me thought he was cute and they clashed and I ended up ignoring him :p