Skyrim Vs Rage

Should i get Rage tomorrow, or Skyrim on Nov 11th....i only want to spend money on one game! I love the Elder Scrolls series,  as well as Fallout 3! Rage looks like its going to be awesome, and yeah i kno Rage was in production before Borderlands idc it looks similar and the gameplay looks similar and to me BLands was sort of a letdown....any  good arguments?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

im getting both, but from the sounds of it Skyrim is more your thing.

Based off what you wrote your saying Rage plays similar to a game you didn't enjoy so the choice is very obvious what you should get. If I were you I would wait  until Rage came out look at footage online maybe check the forums to see what people had to say about it.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

First Id like to say: Borderlands is the beez-neez.

Secondly, Id choose Skyrim. Rage looks cool, but im looking forward to skyrim more. Skyrim will for sure keep you busy for a long time.

I'm waiting on RAGE. It looks like a boring shooter to me, but I'll be observant after release.

I have the receipts for both games in my wallet right now. But if for some odd reason I was forced to choose one or the other, I have no doubt Skyrim will be the superior game.

I'm buying both, but I would choose Skyrim if I had to make a choice.

I always worry when they do not release reviews prior to releasing the game.......The Elder Scrolls is a proven idean and a perfect past.  Rage is unproven and I have yet to see a review.

Well based on what your saying, go for Skyrim. I'm sure it'll be better anyways.

Skyrim > Rage

Fearecon you have my post....first time I have seen that happen.