• Fixed issue with ranged kill cams while killing a dragon
  • Fixed rare issue with certain ranged kill cams not playing properly
  • Fixed issue with nirnroot lighting not properly cleaning up
  • Fixed issue where bow damage was being calculated incorrectly
  • Fixed rare problem with werewolf kill moves would not finish animating
    properly
  • In “The Break of Dawn” fixed rare issue where Meridia’s Beacon would
    disappear from player’s inventory
  • Fixed occasional issue where followers would disappear after player pays off
    a bounty after committing a crime
  • Fixed issue where certain creatures and NPCs would fail to respawn properly
  • Fixed rare issue with dialogue subtitles not displaying properly
  • Fixed issue with water appearing blurry when loading a saved game after
    creating a save underwater
  • Fixed issue where map cursor would occasionally disappear after closing a
    message box with Kinect enabled (Xbox 360)
  • Fixed rare issue with shouts only performing the first level and not other
    unlocked levels with Kinect enabled (Xbox 360)
  • Fixed issue where the shout buttons would stop working properly if users
    mashed LB and RB during cooldown with Kinect enabled (Xbox 360)

Also do the ranged/melee attacks on the mount.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The update rendered my Skyrim game unplayable. When I load the game up, it immediately opens my items list and keeps telling me how many more books I can put on my bookshelf. But it constantly changes how many, and when I leave the item menu it takes me back into the menu all on its own within less than a second. All my saves do this. I deleted the update and it won't let me play it, saying my saves 'were created on a newer version of Skyrim'. Tried redownloading the update 3 times, always having the same playable issues. I hope 562 hours of gameplay in my character didn't go down the drain. fingers crossed on a fix

Thanks to this update I keep on getting messages telling me how to use an anvil or an alchemy lab etc. I was also in the process of finding crimson nirnroots and appearently most of them aren't glowing anymore. Anyone else experiencing either of these problems?

Same with me CamNOregon. The update has screwed up my account minorly but not as bad as your situation. My weapons are only doing the damage of a weapon where say you have the skill in that field of weoponry as  15 or lower. For example, yesterday, before the update, my Ebony bow did 56 damage for my archery skill is sixty seven, and today, after the update it does 36 damage. The same glitch has also effected. Even though my account is fairly new I still have put time in to as i did for my other two or three accounts and this is making me angry. Hopefully they'll fix it before long.

P.S. I meant to also say that the update has also effected my one handed and other fields. Plus every timeI open my quest menu it tells me what quests are in the message as if you are just starting the game.

Well  I have had no problem with the update and the mounted combat is fun. Anyway The update was still being tested on the pc and it only got released to xbox due to the beta. So the 1.6 update is still in beta ps3 doesnt even have this yet. So what im guessing is that when 1.6 is done being beta tested on pc then we will get an updated version of 1.6

To all who have screwed up games from the patch: You should clear your xbox system cache before getting the new patch, as Skyrim patches seem designed to replace former patches, not add to them.

so far so good no complaints here:)

True ps3 still waiting for this patch wish I bought it on 360 now with dlc and beta coming to Xbox ,its the only game I play on ps3 think it was just a novelty thing at the time I bought skyrim cause ps3 was brand new and thought give ny Xbox a bit of a break ,but biggest mistake I made from now on ps3 is solely for the exclusives.

Have any of u guys gotten an invite for the beta ?

My Companions quests got hosed by the patch, but, I already have the cheevos, so, it's not game breaking for me.  Just means I can't cure my Lycanthropy, which, given the new DLC coming out, might not be the worst thing in the world.

I got some funny stuff going on here. I cleared both the caches (system & game) after dowloading the 1.6 patch because it was lagging horribly. Now I'm getting no prompt to DL a patch