skyrim kinect update wtf

hey i got the update for skyrim for kinect and they said you can move with ur chracter draw ur sword use magic  but nothing i tried it but only voice is only working that it which totally sucks **** where the moving update

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Actually, I believe someone modded Kinect to allow you to use motion to move and do things with Kinect. Of course, this has nothing to do with what you can actually with the official update.

There was NEVER meant to be any motion controls via Kinect. Anything you saw on Youtube was a fake video.

It's all voice commands.

i hate when people try to fix up the my mistake i have dyslexia!!!  ok!! i understand some people maybe bothered with it i am sorry.

And getting on with the topic that sucks i updated everything for this game Find out it worthless only voice controlling not using ur body as i seen on via youtube......

I don't have Kinect but nothing that I know of for the Skyrim Update said anything about "Moving" your Character. It was just Voice Command.

[quote user="peakiamdeath"]And getting on with the topic that sucks i updated everything for this game Find out it worthless only voice controlling not using ur body as i seen on via youtube......[/quote]Again, there was never anything for Motion Control for the Skyrim Update. It was just Voice Command only. Short story, don't believe something you watch on YouTube...

Edit- DanteSparda504 beat me to it.