Skyrim Has Dispatched !

My Game from Game.co.uk is already on its way to me :D That's bloody quick.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

hmmmm maybe I can block the mail and take it for myself >_>! Even though I'm in America....

[quote user="Knight Of Niiii"]

My Game from Game.co.uk is already on its way to me :D That's bloody quick.

[/quote]

I call B.S.

Well i can't prove it unless i could take a screenshot of the e-mail but i should be getting it tuesday or wendsday so a few days early.

They sometimes snd out that e-mail so they can take the funds from your account, it may not neccesarily be on it's way, more so being 'picked ad packed'.

However i hope it is heading yor way, give us your initial thoughts!

So has mine from Gameplay, first time I have ever known a game to be dispatched a week early. Was actually hoping for a review first  lol

mine has shipped to going to get so much hate mail off friends for getting it before them lol

NICE!!! I've had some things I've ordered online shipped early too. I got the Kinect a week before I should have!! The achievements for the game won't show up on your gamerscore until it lauches so get ready for the trolls to tell you that you are full of it!!!

I checked to see if mine shipped. It has not... :(

We have information that a UPS truck carrying 4 boxes of Skyrim on Xbox are en route to the Game Stop out here.. We will intercept the truck and steal all of the boxes at gunpoint! Okay, guys. Ski-masks. Check. Weapons. Check. Silly string. Double check.

I check from time to time to see if the library is circulating copies. Nope :( I'm really hoping the gray haired ladies who run it fudge up and give it to me early