Skyrim free download

I purchased my new XBOX last weekend. Had my grandson download the free Skyrim game, didn't check until today if it was complete, download said it was 32% complete checked a couple minutes later and was at 35%, then it disappeared, no longer any content of the game. Will not let me redeem the code again.... How do I get it back??

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

It's possible your internet got temporarily disconnected. You can try re-downloading it.

• First click the "Guide" button in the center of your controller. (Silver button with the green X on it)
  • This will bring up your Xbox Guide. From there scroll to the right twice with the left stick until you end up in the setting tab.
  • When you are there, you want to click on "Account Management" with the A button.
  • Stay in the first tab, but scroll down until you see, "Download History" and again click it with the A button.
  • This should now list all the games and other downloads you have downloaded on your account.
  • Find Skyrim in the list, and click on it with the A button. It should then give you the option to "Download Again".
  • Scroll down if need to be, and press it with the A button. It should start downloading again.
This should solve your problem. Let me know if you have any questions.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.