Skyrim Downloading Error

I alreday bought Skyrim on a different region and played it but after I changed my region I deleted It so i could have a different language in it. now whenever I try downloading it and whenever it gets to 80% it goes back to 0%. i don't think that it's my Internet because it's pretty fast. But maybe what caused the glitch was that I changed the region? Please help, I've been trying to download Skyrim and I can't wait until I get it back.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

well for 2 things

when you purchase a game generally the language is whatever you buy it at so if in Germany you get it in german

changing your region only affects future purchases not past

2nd which is the most important

since you migrated to a region you don't actually live in and used the migration tool not as intended

you cant download your previous regions skyrim for 2 reasons

first it is region locked and language locked so migrating to another region doesn't affect it at all

you will have to wait the 3 months before remigrating and the return to be able to redownload it

if you chose the us because of English or uk even it wont work unless your physical region actually matches your account region

hence why you got a region violation you don't get the not available in your region like other people who try by rerouting access like vpn or migration tool

doesn't affect past purchases however because of the region lock or vpn you corrupt your download until your account region matches

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.