Skyrim DLCs Language

First I apologize for my bad english and my grammar.

So this is more a question then a problem.

Long time ago i purchased Skyrim on the Xbox-Marketplace in english(with switzerland in the setting its only available in this language) just because i dont like buying the Disc-Versions. 

I also purchased all the DLCs for the game. Now a few months later my girlfriend bought herself a xbox which included a downloadable Version of Skyrim in german.

Because she dont like playing RPGs i get her Skyrim so i erased the pervious Version and overwrote it with the german One.

Everything worked great and i could play Skyrim with the DLCs in nearly-completed german language.

Im thankfull about that but the thing i dont get is.... got i purchase again the german DLCs only for the german voices in the DLCs?  Cause every written Word and Subs are german now with the german Mainversion and english DLCs but the voices are completely english only in the main-game its full german.

Is it possible i can get the german voices in the DLCs? I dont want to pay that many Microsoft-Points AGAIN just because of the voices.

Otherwise im a bit confused because as i was about to puy Skyrim for 79.- CHF on the Marketplace i contacted also the Support and one of the Support-Team assured to me thats not possible to retrieve the german Skyrim Version on Xbox-Live. Its even not available on the Xbox- Marketplace in Switzerland(german) but now with this Code i could download it and then its sounds a lil weird that it have been impossible to get this german-version from start. (Cause it was also a Microsoft-Offer i mean the Xbox-Package with the code and not from the original developer bethesda)

So if its possible please take me out of this misery and alight me.

with respectfull greetings

I.Greuter aka. Zahfir 

PS.Its just true that even it was a special offer that me and my girlfriend somehow payed already twice for one game. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hi Zahfir. If you wanted to get the DLC in a different language than the DLC you already purchased, you would in fact have to purchase it again. As for it not being available in Switzerland, that is due to your region. If you were in Germany, you could get the German version.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I GOT now the german mainversion and the DLCs are in both languages available!  

You see heres a list what i already purchased on Xbox-Marketplace:

-Skyrim (English)

-Skyrim (German)          [only available trough code but then its on the servers but not available to buy online -.-]

-Skyrim Heartfire (English)    [in Switzerland also available in german on XBXL-Marketplace]

-Skyrim Dawnguard (English)     [in Switzerland also available in german on XBXL-Marketplace]

-Skyrim Dragonborn (English)   [in Switzerland also available in german on XBXL-Marketplace]

And the both language versions are compatible!!!! one of your support team told me theyre not thats the reason why i buyed the english DLCs! But with german main and english dlcs everything works perfectly if i knew that before i would be able to play now in complete german cause i would have bought the german DLCS!

Sorry but i feel betrayed. There should something be the support can do for this problem even its only a good clarification or compensation!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.