Skyrim DLC?

Ive been away from the gaming world for a while actually so there might already have been something announced :P

But do you guys think that Skyrim will get some sort of large scale DLC similar to Shivering Isles for Oblivion? I still have quite a bit to do in Skyrim alone but would be cool to have something like that to look forward to in the future. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Todd Howard stated that when Skyrim does get DLC, it will be larger and more substantial than their approach to Fallout DLC. Which means it probably will be more along the lines of Shivering Isles. Nothing has been announced yet, though. I'm starting to get impatient.

I am fiending for Skyrim DLC...

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

Todd Howard stated that when Skyrim does get DLC, it will be larger and more substantial than their approach to Fallout DLC. Which means it probably will be more along the lines of Shivering Isles. Nothing has been announced yet, though. I'm starting to get impatient.

[/quote]

If it's anywhere near as good as Shivering Isles it'll be well worth the wait.  That said, I too wouldn't say no to an announcement soon :)

All I have left to do is the civil war quest line and the thieves guild quest line, which I will probably have done in the next week or so since I recently got back into Skyrim. Some DLC would be good since I don't see myself playing Skyrim a lot after I finish these two remaining quest lines.

[quote user="Pakalolo Time"]

I am fiending for Skyrim DLC...

[/quote]

Same here.   I am around 215 hours and ready for some more main missions.    The only bad part is ME3 is only a couple weeks away.  If DLC isnt out by then, Skyrim could see some serious dust collecton for a while. 

I am also a bit concerned with the bugs in the DLC. Bethesdas track record for DLC is not good at all.  It usually has day 1 problems. So even if it was released, I would wait a couple days too see the feedback from the community about the bugs.