Skyrim DLC teased!

Bethesda have just revealed the first expansion pack that will be hitting the Xbox 360 Marketplace exclusively before anywhere else. You can check out the teaser image below.

More information will be revealed at this years E3 2012. Which is going to be held on June 5th to June 7th. I for one cannot wait for the next expansion for Skyrim, with everything that Bethesda have released so far with DLC for previous games and the free updates Skyrim has been getting, this DLC will sure pack a large bunch of amazing content. Bethesda Blog.com

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Cool! I'm sure it will be great. Hopefully it's not so buggy, but its bethesda...

Finally, Skyrim DLC, I seen this posted on Facebook by the Skyrim Facebook page, and read the comments by the PS3 and PC users moaning about the 360 getting it first lol

Fantastic announcement Bethesda [NO]

^^ you not happy Dante?

[quote user="Oasis ll 87"]Finally, Skyrim DLC, I seen this posted on Facebook by the Skyrim Facebook page, and read the comments by the PS3 and PC users moaning about the 360 getting it first lol[/quote]
I simply cannot understand why they are all whining. This 30 Day exclusive downloadable content has been known since before Skyrim was released. Also everyone one of those people whining would accept whatever amount of money if someone handed it to them to have their downloadable content be first on a console.

great, cant wait. about time some dlc coming out. i need a excuse to play it again

This better be huge like the shivering islands

Judging by the eyes in the poster, I getting a sense of demonic powers and such...Well whatever they throw at us it's sure to be enjoyable

[quote user="Oasis ll 87"]

^^ you not happy Dante?

[/quote]

What is there to be happy about? Nothing was announced. The Dawnguard name leaked a couple months ago and anyone who has ever played an Elder Scrolls would've realized it was the name of the DLC. Other than the name being officially confirmed. There was no announcement. They got everyone hyped up for nothing.

^^ yes but there is a difference between rumours and an official annoucement from Bethesda!