Skyrim collectors edition announced

The collectors edition will include a 12 inch statue of Alduin, a dragon from the game made from high quality PVC. The Art of Skyrim Official Art Book. Featuring over 200 pages of art from the game. And a DVD with behind the scenes footage of the making of Skyrim. And also the cloth map that comes with all pre-orders. As absurdly hyped as I am for this game, I don't see anything that justifies the $150 price tag.

Source

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No way.  That's far too expensive for what you get.

[quote user="Thookins"]

No way.  That's far too expensive for what you get.

[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing.

yeah f that its prob a cheap plastic statue

I rarely ever get a "Limited Edition" of anything. The times that I have, it needs to come with something really neet for the Game itself. Maybe an added Level or Map or along those lines of DLC. Toys and stuff "jammed in" don't quite justify the price of a LE Game Title.

Must. Have. Dragon.

It's a little too expensive though, more than 3 times the cost of the game on it's own is... well... I'll probably play it for 3 times as long as a lot of other games but still...

I don't mind, I'll have my map.

I don't understand this. First of all, how could they possibly think this is worth $150? Second, how old do they think we are? 9? Why would I want a statue of a dragon sitting in my apartment? As decoration? A conversation piece? Come on. I'm a grown man.

We only have ourselves to blame. For example MW2 Prestige Halo Legendary. They made so much money this became the standard price range for special edition packages. "Throw in a toy, a couple Cds/Dvds, a cheap poster, and they will be satisfied."

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Art book...

The only video game art books worth having are those from Guild Wars.

Truly amazing art there.

They better include some sort of DLC for this game if I'll buy the Collectors. That's just complete Bull ***! , Blasphemy!

They didn't say no like, special Armor or something? :(

I find very stupid that RPG games with big world to explore only include maps via pre order when that should be included in all copies. Getting the regular version.