Skyrim Collector's Edition Unboxing

This is for those of you possibly on the fence about this CE. Honestly I don't think it's worth $150 and this kind of just backed that up, but I'm a huge fan so I dunno. Here's the  Link

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I seen this earlier today and I also agree that it is not worth it for what you get.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

They revealed what the contents of the collectors edition would be a few months ago. I agree it's not worth that price. Maybe $80 at the most. Regardless, I'm still greatly anticipating my standard edition unboxing.

I remember that Sword made  a thread about this few months ago and TBH is exaggeratedly expensive. I also find not so good the pre order bonus of the copies ...a map? why not better a new race char or something more worth it. Of course , thats my opinion. Looking forward for the original copy next week.

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

They revealed what the contents of the collectors edition would be a few months ago. I agree it's not worth that price. Maybe $80 at the most. Regardless, I'm still greatly anticipating my standard edition unboxing.

[/quote]

I know they revealed the contents but I honestly expected, and was foolish for doing so, that the cloth map would be you know cloth and the statue would be stone and heavy not light and plastic. The art book is the only thing worth it but not $150 worth it. I am disappointed to say the least and seriously considering changing my preorder.

$150...for what? Seriously...

[quote user="Ascenion"]

[/quote]

I know they revealed the contents but I honestly expected, and was foolish for doing so, that the cloth map would be you know cloth and the statue would be stone and heavy not light and plastic. The art book is the only thing worth it but not $150 worth it. I am disappointed to say the least and seriously considering changing my preorder.

[/quote]

The cloth map is cloth and is also a pre-order bonus. The map contained in the collectors edition is the same paper map found in every copy.

[quote user="Ascenion"]

[/quote]When they revealed the contents a while, they stated that statue would be made from a "high quality PVC". In other words, light plastic. And I'm pretty sure the cloth map, is cloth. It's probably not too thick, but it won't rip like a piece of paper.

-

Edit: They stated in that article that I posted a while back that the collectors edition would receive the same cloth map that all pre-orders get. Considering it is a pre-order.

High quality PVC LOL.

[quote user="Ascenion"]

[/quote]When they revealed the contents a while, they stated that statue would be made from a "high quality PVC". In other words, light plastic. And I'm pretty sure the cloth map, is cloth. It's probably not too thick, but it won't rip like a piece of paper.

-

Edit: They stated in that article that I posted a while back that the collectors edition would receive the same cloth map that all pre-orders get. Considering it is a pre-order.

[/quote]

Alright, I feel better about the statue guess I missed that info, so I assume it will be around the quality of the Assassins Creed 2 statue. The map though, I dunno I hope it's thin cloth but the guy doing the unboxing said it was textured paper rather than actual cloth.