Skyrim and Kinect?

@ElderScrolls on Twitter shared a video this morning. Not sure if you happend to catch it or not, so here it is. Note: he is playing on a PC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z83wzJwrBK0&feature=player_embedded

So, would you play Skyrim via Kinect if it were available? I sure would!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Over my dead Imperial body...

Maybe if they had it so you could shout at the kinect to trigger a shout, otherwise no.  It was wonky enough with the Halo Anniversary Edition.

D-U-M-B

Deep Underground Military Base?  Yeah they are hiding something from us aren't they?!  Wait, this isn't my conspiracy theory forum =/

I thought it would make the game more RPG-like... I would like to be in more control of my character. Plus, it makes the game much more fluid by not having to pause to change weapons, ect. Guess that is just me...

kinect is so off to me. Sometimes it works, some it doesn't. I don't actually own one, but I wouldn't bother with it. I've used friends and it's just not precise enough. I'd rather be able to push a button than wave my hands around trying to get something to work.

[quote user="SnEaKyNiNjA523"]

kinect is so off to me. Sometimes it works, some it doesn't. I don't actually own one, but I wouldn't bother with it. I've used friends and it's just not precise enough. I'd rather be able to push a button than wave my hands around trying to get something to work.

[/quote]

What if it were guaranteed to work 100% of the time, immediately as you said a command or executed a gesture?

I think in few more years technology like kinect will work well enough to where it can actually replace a controller when it comes to games like skyrim and other "hardcore" games such as military shooters

It'd probably better to own your own, cause the system scans your body and details as best it can for recognition. Using someone elses settings would not read properly.

Just reading this post I was totally against it. But after watching it in action I wouldn't mind playing around with it for a while. But I just couldn't imagine doing some of my long marathons standing the entire time. 6-10 hours of standing, no thanks.