Skyrim already delivered at my house

Hello. 

My gamestore already sent Skyrim to me. So my question is if I play the game... Will I be banned?

Link as proof http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/294/38540729796046355728510.jpg

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No. Legitimately obtained copies will never get you in trouble, even if you have been playing the game for 6 moths (although good luck finding a legitimate complete copy 6 months ago)

You will be fine. Now get out of this thread and go enjoy the game and congrats.  :)

And remember to post plenty of werewolf videos :p

Hehe ok <3 Well time to play! Yay

hehe i got it too :D

I might actually call and see if I can rent this today or thursday instead of waiting until Friday.  There are a lot of people getting this early so that means the rental stores will probably have it before Friday.

Still afraid I will be banned :P but ok first need to finish the darn Heroic SFK instance on WoW xD

[quote user="Kyouchai"]

Still afraid I will be banned :P but ok first need to finish the darn Heroic SFK instance on WoW xD

[/quote]

You're kidding right? That can wait! If you're like me you've been waiting for this game for 5 years! Start hunting those dragons!

Also, Xbox's stepto (Xbox Live Enforcement) has stated that games played before release date are ok to play if you got them legitimately.

Have fun!

Oh, and could you let us know if there is an update as soon as you put the game in. Thanks.

Now started up... let's see. black screen... and YES an update

Disconnected from Xbox Live

Skyrim

3 MB

I think I first upload it to hdd while playing WoW xD