Skype Bug

I recently got the new update for skype on the xbox one. anyways I bring up the application and it says that Welcome to skype! is this your account? I then click the link that says yup, thats me and it just dashboards me to the home page. Ive tried multiple ways to fix it but it doesnt work. hopefully you guys can fix this for me or give me an idea of how I can do that myself.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 40 Applies to:

This can happen if your Kinect sensor is not plugged in on first launch until you have completed sign-in. Please connect your Kinect sensor at least until the app has launched successfully (though we, of course, recommend that you leave it connected :))

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi there Holy,

Are you still seeing this issue with the Kinect sensor plugged in or not plugged in when launching Skype? Let us know. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

So what about people with no kinect? Just had my time wasted for an hour getting the *** runaround quickfixes for nothing to work then get told to ask skype lol is that playstation i hear calling?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there MerKuS G!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already.  This way we can provide support specifically tailored to you.  Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as troubleshooting steps that you have tried.  Thanks in advance!

Sorry this didn't help.