SKULL CAMO FOR CROSSBOW

i have done the stuff needed for the skull camo for the crossbow twice and i am not getting the camo. i have been hard at work for two days trying to get it and i did it twice today and did not get it. is anyonw else having this trouble? please help

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You have to get all 3 kills without reloading the crossbow and you cant get a kill with any other weapon in between the 3 kills (including your knife).

^ this is exactly right, I got mine on overflow in the alleyway, did both clips just to be sure (6 kills in a row) (plus I got a 7th kill for my nice rapid kill calling card) :)

Im guessing you have to use the tri-bolt, AND catch three guys together?

^ its individual bolts unfortunately.

Is that the one where a car has to blow up and kill em all?

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

Is that the one where a car has to blow up and kill em all?

[/quote]

No you get three shots with the crossbow without having to reload any other bolts.

Gotcha.

i did that i got the three kills with in one clip twice and i never got the camo

From my experience, if you didn't get the camo, you didn't do what was needed, you may have only THOUGHT you got 3 kills in a row with only the crossbow... If you still have the game, post a video up.

Make sure it is 3 kills in a row with the crossbow only also you may have gotten 3 kills while shooting 3 bolts but if one of those bolts got a double kill that means that one of them missed which could be why you had 3 kills but didnt get it.