Skryim Lag

So I bought skyrim on satruday haven't played it in 2 days. I just started playing again and ive noticed lag in combat, lag in the inventory menu. anyone notice this as well? its only started acting like this today.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Sorry i don't have this game. But i can suggest to you to try clearing your cache as maybe an update corrupted somthing. In order to do this go to dashboard  (My xbox) system settings, Memory Hit ( Y ) on your hardrive, And scroll down to Clear cache. This will make you download all new updates in all games but if anything was corrupted it will fix it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

No it's not the xbox the game is extremely buggy, when you go to your 4-point menu, pop up your favorites everything lags.  Bethesda is aware of the situation and will be rolling out an update soon.  Until then save often, there is an option in the "option" setting for the autosave feature to save every 5 minutes which sounds crazy but with people losing game time because of freezes it's worth it.

Happy gaming!

Sorry this didn't help.

I've had a problem with lag myself on this game, especially in combat but I found by going off the game back to dashboard and reloading everything back up again it stopped. I have the updates and always clear any un-needed saves

Sorry this didn't help.

To fix this you could either try to Clear your Cache by going to Settings > Memory > Hard Drive > Press 'Y' > Clear System Cache. This should remove all the patches and remove any corrupt issues within them.

Or you could Install the game which I Recommend by going to the dashboard on my Xbox and press 'Y' on the game where the disc tray icon would be and then click Install game, this allows the game to be run from the hard-drive instead of the disc itself. 

Sorry this didn't help.