Skill?

Again, is this another "broken" Feature or does it actually mean something? What is it, how high does it go and how is it calculated? And in addition, what's your current Skill? Mine is currently at 253.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Why do you use red font? Is what you have to say more important than everyone else?

I like red, is that a problem? It's just a color... lol

Edit- If I can ask the same. Why do you always use black a font?

I know it's just a color, dude. :-)  I was asking out of earnest curiosity. To be completely honest, when I see bold or colored font it makes me think the writer believes what they have to say is most important and should be viewed by all. But that's merely my perception and nothing more.

-

Carry on.

Good deal then (a little strange to think but who am I to judge?). So any idea on Skill?

all i know higher is better, mine is 300 something

Tops? And what is from? Is it SPM, K/D, what?

What was the skill ranking comprised of in prior iterations of the BF franchise? Therein lies the answer.

[quote user="LostKauz"]

Good deal then (a little strange to think but who am I to judge?). So any idea on Skill?

[/quote]

Got more ideas on the red font

It looks like you try to make what you come with, more important than i see it is

:(

My skill is negative. :(

[quote user="o17269"]

[quote user="LostKauz"]Snip-[/quote]Got more ideas on the red font

It looks like you try to make what you come with, more important than i see it is

:([/quote]

It's not "important", just a question about Skill? "Important" things would be saving the economy or curing cancer.