Skill Level Fluctuations

So, I think when you become an officer it resets your skill level.  I'm just wondering based upon which stats do they derive your skill level.  Sometimes it jumps up when I've had pretty awful games, and then like today when I won every game and had a 1.5 kd my skill level went down like 100 points.  

Anyone care to fill me in?  Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

it has to do with squad play, u can see ur squad play on the graphic #20894 youll have to create an account to view ur graphics

bfbcs.com/.../frenchphenom5

[quote user="APOCACIDE"]

it has to do with squad play, u can see ur squad play on the graphic #20894 youll have to create an account to view ur graphics

[/quote]

Nice website. I got one question about the "Doing the Rounds" pin. Does that one kill you have to get, is that with the machine gun on the back or roadkill?

idk, i dont really worry about sats only reason i know about skill lvl is cause of the glitch that shows a zero sometimes so i went lookin for why, but the best stat site is bfbc2.statsverse.com/.../SNAKExEATER4545

[quote user="APOCACIDE"]

idk, i dont really worry about sats only reason i know about skill lvl is cause of the glitch that shows a zero sometimes so i went lookin for why, but the best stat site is bfbc2.statsverse.com/.../SNAKExEATER4545

[/quote]

Yeah, I like that one also. But that other site also had those in depth graphs, that was very interesting.

squad play was interesting to me, idk if u can view other players graphics, it would be interesting to see some of these guys squad play stats, its easy for me cause i have a squad i play with mostly, and i like tanks, so squadmates in my gun and repairs go toward my squad play

[quote user="APOCACIDE"]

****t has to do with squad play, u can see ur squad play on the ****raph****c #20894 youll have to create an account to view ur ****raph****cs

[****quote]

**** highly doubt ****t has anything to do with that... And the whole squad play attitude stat doesn't ****ake ****uch sense anyway - (team score + squad score) **** (objective score + bonus score), so the higher your objective score, the lower your attitude towards team play?? The ****uy who came up with that ****s an ****d****ot. Also, the fastest way to raise your team & squad scores ****s to vehicle w***e with a buddy, because the bonuses stack ridiculously that way (kill assist + vehicle kill assist + etc. etc.). So ****n the end, someone chopper w*******n**** Atacama Desert CQ, completely ********nor****n**** the objectives, would have a really high squad play attitude. Yeah, that ****akes sense **** ****uess...

edit: lol, ****y post looks kinda ****essed up... ****otta love the new forums

i have 100% squad play and i stay at skill lvl 200, cant figure thats a coincidence, dont really know how they figure the numbers, but going after obj have nothing to do with squad score, and yes i drive a tank with a squad together as i already stated, and thats why my squad play is 100%

[quote user="SNAKExEATER4545"]

[quote user="APOCACIDE"]

[/quote]

Nice website. I got one question about the "Doing the Rounds" pin. Does that one kill you have to get, is that with the machine gun on the back or roadkill?

[/quote]for "Doing the Rounds" all you need is a kill... it can be a road kill, machine gun on the back or whatever, just has to be a kill with the vehicle.

[quote user="APOCACIDE"]

i have 100% squad play and i stay at skill lvl 200, cant figure thats a coincidence, dont really know how they figure the numbers, but going after obj have nothing to do with squad score, and yes i drive a tank with a squad together as i already stated, and thats why my squad play is 100%

[/quote]

My squad play is 45 % (or something), and my skill level is also constantly at 200. So like I said, I really doubt it's related to that... And objective score has nothing to do with squad score, yes, but that "squad play attitude" percentage you were talking about is calculated like this: (team score + squad score) / (objective score + bonus score). So unless math is a completely foreign concept to you, you can see that the higher your objective score, the lower your squad play percentage :)

i understand math just fine, now show me where u got that equation, cause its rediculous to divide scores of any kind, how can dividing by obj and bonus score be relevent to squad attitude? my obj score is higher than my squad score, however i dont really care about stats, if i thought it was fun to drive a jeep around in reverse for road kills id do it, so... whatever