Skate 3 Servers ...Come on EA..

So does anyone know if they plan to fix all the horrible server problems on Skate 3 the games been out for a year now, over a year and the servers are still terrible. Every time someone joins the session everything freezes for up to 5 minutes either that or freezes up forever and you just have to go back to the dashboard. It happens every single time I try playing it online still.

They really need to get to fixing these problems it would be a fantastic game if it just worked properly.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 59 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

INB4EAHATERS

LOL. The Skate 3 servers have been screwed since day one of release. Its sadly that terrible.. Its almost impossible to enjoy a single session of online play without the game constantly freezing.

But to answer you question. No. I really doubt EA cares to fix it, they have their eyes set on whatever other project is bringing in more money.

Skate 3 has more problems than Skate 2 did even.. the original Skate. was the only game that ran properly and has fairly well servers... Yet EA has Skate 1 scheduled to have its servers shut down this month so, so much for that.

[quote user="x B1ackDah1ia x"]

LOL. The Skate 3 servers have been screwed since day one of release. Its sadly that terrible.. Its almost impossible to enjoy a single session of online play without the game constantly freezing.

But to answer you question. No. I really doubt EA cares to fix it, they have their eyes set on whatever other project is bringing in more money.

Skate 3 has more problems than Skate 2 did even.. the original Skate. was the only game that ran properly and has fairly well servers... Yet EA has Skate 1 scheduled to have its servers shut down this month so, so much for that.

[/quote]

Maybe when they take the Skate 1 server down they'll start fixing Skate 3s?

EA servers.  Were you expecting it to be decent?

Arun:

Thanks for contacting EA Help! My name is Arun how may I help you?

you:

I recently bought Skate 3, well the servers completely suck and I can't join a team.. I wasted my money buying a thing on xbox dashboard for sharing parks and everything I try and create a team, join a team, or share parks i am unable to connect to the servers.

you:

How do I fix this ? Or are you planning on fixing this ?

Arun:

May I know the EA account email id associated with the game?

you:

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Arun:

Thank you for providing me the information. Please stay online while I look into your issue.

you:

Alright..

Arun:

I have checked an email ID *** Email address is removed for privacy ***'' provided by you and found that there is no game ''Skate 3 ''registered in this account .

you:

Well thats my email, and I do in fact have the game "skate 3".

you:

So... How what do I do to fix my server issues?

Arun:

Sorry to say it's not linked with your email ID *** Email address is removed for privacy ***''

you:

Then how do I link it, you are such a useless help line assistant.. At least try and help me moron.

you:

I have paid my money for a pile of **** game that doesn't even work.

Arun:

May I know you have a digital or disc version of the game?

you:

I bought the disc version of the game.

Arun:

Please provide me with a valid picture of your game box/game dvd and the serial key on the back of the manual all in the same picture, also include a piece of paper with your name and this Chat ID:[ID] as proof of purchase.

you:

Are you serious how to i provide you with a picture?

Arun:

Yes I am serious,

Arun:

If you send me a picture with a few specific items I'll see what I can do to help you out. I need the disk, manual and a signed and dated note all in a one picture. I also need to be able to see something in the background your face and the code must be visible on the manual.

Arun:

I would like to suggest you please save proof of purchase in your P.C and show me.

Arun:

Please accept the desktop sharing option and show me proof of purchase.

Desktop Sharing session requested by 'Arun'. Click here to initiate

you:

This is completely idiotic, how and WHY do you need proof that I have the game back of game PROOF OF PURCHASE 14633 19293 ...

Arun:

I am sorry but in order for me to provide you further assistance regarding this, I really do need to verify the purchase proof.

Arun:

you:

1. I do not have any available way to take the picture and upload to my computer.. 2. The fact that you are asking me to send you all this bull *** is completely idiotic.. 3. I don't understand your issue, all I want is to play this damn game with out having issues connecting to servers.. For god sakes, you *** sit behind a damn computer all day.. Help someone for a change..

Arun:

Please listen me care fully.

Arun:

1  I would like to inform you that I have checked email ID *** Email address is removed for privacy ***'' provided by you and found that there is no game ''Skate 3 ''registered in this account .

Arun:

If you have a game so please provide me proof of purchase.

you:

If I have the game? This is completely idiot, what is the difference If I HAVE THE GAME OR NOT? EITHER WAY IF YOU HELP ME AN I DONT HAVE THE GAME WHAT THE *** AM I GONNA DO PRETEND PLAY IT??? Why would i come onto a help service trying to lie to some dumbass about be owning a game

Arun:

Please wait for a moment.

you:

This is a waste of time.

This is a conversation with a EA REP about my servers.

^Wow...

[quote user="BurnZoh"]

Arun:

Thanks for contacting EA Help! My name is Arun how may I help you?

you:

I recently bought Skate 3, well the servers completely suck and I can't join a team.. I wasted my money buying a thing on xbox dashboard for sharing parks and everything I try and create a team, join a team, or share parks i am unable to connect to the servers.

you:

How do I fix this ? Or are you planning on fixing this ?

Arun:

May I know the EA account email id associated with the game?

you:

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Arun:

Thank you for providing me the information. Please stay online while I look into your issue.

you:

Alright..

Arun:

I have checked an email ID *** Email address is removed for privacy ***'' provided by you and found that there is no game ''Skate 3 ''registered in this account .

you:

Well thats my email, and I do in fact have the game "skate 3".

you:

So... How what do I do to fix my server issues?

Arun:

Sorry to say it's not linked with your email ID *** Email address is removed for privacy ***''

you:

Then how do I link it, you are such a useless help line assistant.. At least try and help me moron.

you:

I have paid my money for a pile of **** game that doesn't even work.

Arun:

May I know you have a digital or disc version of the game?

you:

I bought the disc version of the game.

Arun:

Please provide me with a valid picture of your game box/game dvd and the serial key on the back of the manual all in the same picture, also include a piece of paper with your name and this Chat ID:[ID] as proof of purchase.

you:

Are you serious how to i provide you with a picture?

Arun:

Yes I am serious,

Arun:

If you send me a picture with a few specific items I'll see what I can do to help you out. I need the disk, manual and a signed and dated note all in a one picture. I also need to be able to see something in the background your face and the code must be visible on the manual.

Arun:

I would like to suggest you please save proof of purchase in your P.C and show me.

Arun:

Please accept the desktop sharing option and show me proof of purchase.

Desktop Sharing session requested by 'Arun'. Click here to initiate

you:

This is completely idiotic, how and WHY do you need proof that I have the game back of game PROOF OF PURCHASE 14633 19293 ...

Arun:

I am sorry but in order for me to provide you further assistance regarding this, I really do need to verify the purchase proof.

Arun:

you:

1. I do not have any available way to take the picture and upload to my computer.. 2. The fact that you are asking me to send you all this bull *** is completely idiotic.. 3. I don't understand your issue, all I want is to play this damn game with out having issues connecting to servers.. For god sakes, you *** sit behind a damn computer all day.. Help someone for a change..

Arun:

Please listen me care fully.

Arun:

1  I would like to inform you that I have checked email ID *** Email address is removed for privacy ***'' provided by you and found that there is no game ''Skate 3 ''registered in this account .

Arun:

If you have a game so please provide me proof of purchase.

you:

If I have the game? This is completely idiot, what is the difference If I HAVE THE GAME OR NOT? EITHER WAY IF YOU HELP ME AN I DONT HAVE THE GAME WHAT THE *** AM I GONNA DO PRETEND PLAY IT??? Why would i come onto a help service trying to lie to some dumbass about be owning a game

Arun:

Please wait for a moment.

you:

This is a waste of time.

This is a conversation with a EA REP about my servers.

[/quote]

so glad i dont buy EA games anymore

Bad EA servers...... its in the game

The servers for this game are still crap.

Shame because once you actually get lucky and find a dedicated server the online modes are loads of fun.

[quote user="BurnZoh"]

Snip

[/quote]

I don't think your approach was any good; the rep probably started being an @@@ after you started to cuss him/her (don't know gender of Arun) out.