Skarlet won't download

So I signed on to my Xbox this morning and went ahead and purchased the Season Pass that was offered.  I popped in Mortal Kombat and it prompted me to download Skarlet.  I went ahead and clicked confirm download and it gave me an error code that said content couldn't be downloaded at this time.  Anybody else having this problem?  My guess is that it has something to do with the Season Pass.  I have a feeling that if I purchased Skarlet directly from the marketplace that it would work (of course that's just a guess).  I'm not going to do that though because it asks me to pay for her if try to do it that way and that's what I bought the Season Pass for.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Same thing, it game me an error code for the season pass, then the same error code for skarlet when I went into the game.

Oh well.  Hopefully it's fixed by the time I get back home.

I didn't run into this problem, oddly enough. I bought the season pass and restarted MK. If you don't get a prompt again, just go into the Extras menu and select the DLC option. Try again soon. Not sure what the problem is for you guys.

yeah wait and try it again using the same in-game marketplace. Don't DL it off the regular marketplace because they might try and charge you the 400msp.

Same problem.. I hope this gets fixed soon.

Same here.  The in game dlc store is also now showing Scarlett to be 1200 pts... Odd.  When I select it it asks me to confirm purchase which then shows the price at 0pts (as it should because I bought the season pass) then can't retrieve the information from XBL and gives me the status code: 80153016.  I was really hoping to get a fight or two in before work tonight but oh well.

I got the error code twice went to make room on my hard drive and came back and did it again and Viola I was able to download it and Skarlet. Although Kenshi and Rain look cool if you looked at the Spotlight for the MK Season Pass. Had a feeling that Klassic Noob and Klassic Smoke was going to be part of the free klassic costumes. Just curious if they come with Kenshi or Smoke.

yep, called microsoft and they said it was something Netherrealm has to fix, and if they don't fix it im calling microsoft and getting a refund, they offered, because I didn't pay for something I can't use.

[quote user="Indyfreak2007"]

I got the error code twice went to make room on my hard drive and came back and did it again and Viola I was able to download it and Skarlet. Although Kenshi and Rain look cool if you looked at the Spotlight for the MK Season Pass. Had a feeling that Klassic Noob and Klassic Smoke was going to be part of the free klassic costumes. Just curious if they come with Kenshi or Smoke.

[/quote]

They'll be coming with the next character, I'm sure. Also, I think you meant to say if you were curious if they would come with Kenshi or Rain. I'm positive it'll be Kenshi, seeing as they had him planned out and announced before Rain. I just want to know what the other 4 klassics will be and the last warrior.

Things are worse now! I tried some trouble shooting by clearing my system cach and deleting then redownloading the season pass and ever since Scarlet showing at 1200pts in the in game store as well as on the confirmation page. At least earlier it said 0 but just wouldn't let me get her. Frustrating to say the least.  I guess I need to call microsoft as well.