Situational Awareness

9 out of 10 people who play this game don't seem to have any concept of situational awareness. When a tank is being a problem for your team spawn as an engineer and destroy it, when there is someone back camping you seek him out and kill them. I know that players have certain weapons they might be trying to platnum but when your team needs a medic spawn as one, when your team needs and engineer spawn as one. When the enemy is tank sniping your objective go and destroy it. Quit just playing for yourselves and try to help your team out. Pay attention to your surroundings.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This will always be a problem when playing with them blue guys.thats why you have to play with your bfbc2 buds and not them blue guys.if you play with your bfbc2 buds you will do all the things that you said in your post FAT N1NJA PANDA..LATER

It will only get worse in Battlefield 3...

I figured that one of the other 11 players on my team will take care of the tank, why should I? Now if someone on my team ask me to, then I will be happy to.

I agree with DDU BLADE, thats why there is a squad system because it lets you to decide who should do what. But doubt that they'll do what you want unless you actually know the people you are playing with.

As for me I always play with my friends when the game is Battlefield. Lets you to play as a strong group not a run and gun people.

I feel like I'm the only one who does this.

Very frustrating being the only person holding up your team, which usually consists of snipers that suck, or people camping at bases waiting for the helo to spawn, regardless of whether it's already up or not.

@Khronokai exactly. Nothing is more annoying then being the only player on your team to be doing something useful.

[quote user="CrazyKiller5150"]

I figured that one of the other 11 players on my team will take care of the tank, why should I? Now if someone on my team ask me to, then I will be happy to.

[/quote]This mentality is ruining gaming period. Sadly, everyone is stuck in party chat so there is no communication.

I charge the armor with a handful of high explosives.

:) C4ing tanks is my specialty next is bringing down the building some camper is hiding in.

What about this one, it really aggravates me when I'm playing with randoms.. Getting on the UAV that's at a flag which is controlled by the other team... what's the point of that?