Site failure, unable to purchase xbox live

I come to this page https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Subscriptions?SubscriptionTier=Gold&xr=shellnav  and am unable to get any further, just incase that link doesn't work its the page where you select the free 30-day trial, or the $9.99 1 month subscription or the year subscription, once i select either one of those options and press next, it takes to to a page where it say "uh oh, you've found a glitch" or something to that effect, Any ideas what the issue could be? Oh and BTW if any of the site developers come across this, how about adding an "answered" button on the filter selection, browsing the forum for my issue really sucked, and I'm dumbfounded why anyone would willingly look for unanswered posts? 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Go ahead and contact Phone Support and see if they can help you out, it's the best workaround if the website is failing you.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

~~

Good suggestion. To answer the question: 'unanswered' is good for Support Agents, Ambassadors and other people looking for users who still need help with their query, it allows us all to quickly find these posts without verified answers and help those users.

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You can always go ahead and try on the console. Settings - Account - Your memberships. If it gives you an error with the credit card, you have to call your financial institution or phone support.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.