site Down?

or is it just me? been waiting for an hour now? keeps telling me to try back later.. Anyone know how long its Down for??

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

On the BSN, only a box with the following:

The site is currently down for maintenance or is experiencing extreme load. Check back again shortly!

So, it's probably backwash from the earlier maintenance. Happened after a big update on Final Fantasy XI Online. Updates are ALWAYS followed by smaller maintenance cycles. Shouldn't be too much longer I imagine, an hour or so...

Kool I thought I was baned form EA or something I first tried to get onto Bad Co 2, So the entire EA sites are down..

Yeah I can't connect to the EA servers to get into a multi player match and I can't load the bioware social network website... it just started for me around midnight (central time)... hopefully its just due to some maintenance...

Taken from EA's blog:

[quote]

Beginning tonight at 10:00 p.m. PT (5:00 a.m. UTC), EA will be taking its authentication servers offline for a 3.5 hour scheduled maintenance.

While these authentication servers are offline, several EA game and account services will be offline as well. Here are some of the biggest potential impacts on your play:

• Multiplayer mode in EA console and PC games like Battlefield 3 and Mass Effect 3 will be unavailable.
  • The Origin client will be accessible in Offline Mode only.
  • Games purchased from Origin during the maintenance window will take longer than usual to show up in your My Games library.
  • Confirmation emails will be delayed.
  • Log-in and registration for EA sites will be disabled.
  • Pogo registration will be disabled, and you will be unable to purchase Pogo gems.
  • A small portion of mobile games may be limited to Offline Mode.

All systems should be back online by 1:30 a.m. PT (8:30 a.m. UTC) on July 19, 2012. Thank you for your patience as we work to improve our services. [/quote]

Source: http://www.ea.com/news/scheduled-maintenance-july-18