Sires

Out of curiosity, were the Sires ever explained? I noticed they looked very similar to the Drudges, were the an early form of the Lambent mutation?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I think in part 2 that they were mentioned as being half human half lucust. genetic engineering or something. I could be wrong.

When the place got shut down most of the experiments (Including Myrrah) where dropped off at mount kadar then became or where found by the locust you have to read all the collectible things

Crazy, I need to start collecting those little buggers. Seems like there is a lot of valuable info on them.

OMG I forgot how much I loved the Sires and miss them in Gears 3.  They were soooo cool and funny running right at you.  They reminded me of those guys with bombs on their hands in Serious Sam (although I dont know which came first).

IDEA FOR NEW WEEKEND EVENT>   ALL SIRES ALL THE TIME (and nothing else)!  PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So was this info found in the Gears 2 collectibles?

The Sires were the "forefathers"[1] of the Locust and several dozen of them were found at the New Hope Research Facility, controlled by Department of Health under orders from Chairman Monroe. The facility was later shut down by Monroe and the Sires were kept in stasis until they were discovered by Dom and Marcus during a recon of the area. All information on them is either classified or lost. Whilst fighting the Sires, Niles mentions them as "a genetic bridge to our future." Some Collectibles reveal that they may have been children who were genetically altered to create as Niles says, "a cure

there is more info on sires if you google them but not much is known about sires

gearsofwar.wikia.com/.../Sires

Here you go I hope it helps you.