Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Does anyone know where that "Frozen Wrath" skin for Maya might drop? After getting the newest DLC it shows in the New-U station that there are 2 new skins.

Can't wait for it to come out next month so I can play Borderlands 2 again to get the new DLC achievements.

One more for the road, a few details on what to expect (new enemies sound awesome). Now I just need to figure out who I wanna take on the adventure m.ign.com/.../surviving-in-borderlands-2-sir-hammerlocks-big-game-hunts-dlc

January 15th, check it [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=O41mEar44zY]

Not sure any expansion will top Mr. Torgue. Everything about the last DLC was amazing, the story, bonus weapons, but especially the dialog. I'm sure this newest one will be good though, the weapons, skins, and heads look pretty cool.

The reason they want to do it differently is because in the first game when you had all the DLC's and got to max level, with the bonus points from Moxxi's DLC you could all but max out your character.  This led to there not being a lot of diversity into the builds.  They want people to think about how they want to build their toon, not just assign skill points to every skill.  Still not sure how it is going to work, or if they are even going to implement something different.  It's all rumors right now.  Won't know until they actually release word of a level increase.

^^ Definitely have to agree with you on that one.