Single Use DLC

I was wondering if there is a way to retrieve downloaded content that you get in special editions?  I have downloaded content for Brotherhood which came from collectors editions, and after having to have my hard drive replaced I have lost this and can't seem to be able to get it again ready for me re-playing the game from the start... it's not on my purchase history online :(

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hello, it should be in the purchase history if you used the same gamertag to redeem the code. I suggest taking a look at this link: support.microsoft.com/.../962228. If that doesn't bring it up then contact XBOX Support and see if they can help you out.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The History won't have your codes in them, but a link to re-download the content directly. Have you checked on the console?

Sorry this didn't help.

Unfortunately, this download history contains none of my unique codes for any game!  I didn't realise that this was on the console, however, so this will be a tremendous help to download all previously purchased history that I want to keep so thanks!

XBOX Support, it is then..!

Sorry this didn't help.