Single player .....

The review for single player is not good but I really like it....any one else enjoying the single player.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I like it, but I'm not a big fan of the "quick-time events".

the campaign is ok... I'm not particularly liking the "fighting" sequences that can not be avoided.

Wasnt bad, as someone else poited out, it reminds me of the Black Ops SP (which, for the record, I did enjoy.)  Was it great?  No.  Was it bad?  No.  It was decent.  Will go back on hard and finish up the SP achievements sometime.  Besides, who buys a BF game for the SP anyway?  

[quote user="FueldRockets"]

It SUCKS!  I hate the single player..

[/quote] I don't know what games you guys are playing, but I am really enjoying it. The large scale battles, gorgeous sound and graphics, even if the sound is out of sync sometimes. One of the best singleplayers I have ever played. (for FPS not RPGs obviously)

It SUCKS!  I hate the single player..

I think the single player story is spectacular, but one gripe. The last two missions all the storyline details just came out of nowhere. Some of them just kind of "happened".

i like the single player. the graphics are very good and the storyline was awesome. thats just my opinion. i dont read to much into reviews, because ive played games that people said were terrible and i liked...so idk

It telling a story that we all heard before but its not that bad as the reviews say.

I don't mind it but it hasn't blown me away at all. It looks and sounds fantastic but I wish it was more of a game and less an interactive movie.

-

All the freedom of choice that is available in the Multiplayer is completely stripped away and you have to do everything exactly how DICE wants you to.

It's enjoyable. Keeping me hooked at least. I wouldn't hesitate to say I enjoy CoD campaigns more but the gameplay on this game makes up for it.