Single player value?

So the only reason I am considering purchasing this game is to maintain I have beaten all CODs on veteran on my main account. So I am just wondering what is the single player worth? Is worth the $60 price tag or should I wait six years for a price drop?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If you're only buying for the SP, no it's not worth $60. It's a 7hr story at most on normal. It's a good story but if that's all you're buying it for I'd wait.

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

Not one single COD game has been worth $60 for single player, Ever!

If you want a change from......lets say Halo then yes its worth the cash.

Oh and this is one of the easiest campaigns on Vet ever, WaW still holds the crown for that.

The single player campaign in this game is good AND has good replay value. However it was really easy IMO on Veteran and single player is never worth $60 alone.

Just rent it if you're only going to play SP.

^People always say that, but not everybody can do that. Where I live for example ( netherlands ) it's illegal for a store to lend a game out.

I guess no Gamefly there either? Lol

Agreed,  Single player was one of the shortest of all CODs

The single player story was completely stupid and not engaging.

The Campiagn in Blops2 is awsome..Alot replay value.Plus i think u need to play2x to get all Achievements.?But i have to be honest,playing the game on Vet is so easy in this game.And i enjoy a hard up in your face challenge.But i didnt get that from Blops2.But the story and gameplay are pretty cool.And if ya like Zombies your in for a treat this time around.Amazing with all the stuff they did with Zombies...Plus if your not into MP..You can still play MP games without real people,u can use bots up..Its pretty cool realy...

Well hope you enjoy it if you get it.Iam sure you will.....

No cod campaign has ever been worth $60. Unless you don't mind spending $15 per hour of gameplay...