Sing in problems since latest update

Hi, Please advise how to fix this. Since the last batch of updates I can no longer sing into xboxlive from Mahjong, Solitare and Minesweeper. It just keeps spinning. From the desktop I can sign into xboxlive no problem and my xbox also works fine. I tried it from my desktop as well as from my Surface Pro. Same result. I have uninstalled and reinstalled all three. No errors and it still not working. Please advise.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Thanks for the quick response.  We're working on getting App updates out to support 8.1 for our users. We should have additional information soon. Thank you for your patience!

Hello,

It sounds like you have taken all of the App updates but you're still having sign in issues. Can you confirm if you have the 8.1 preview? The upgrade can cause issues with signing in if you're using the 8.1 preview.  We are currently working on title updates to resolve this type of issue and will announce the update soon.  Thank you for your patience.

Thank you,

MS Win8 Games

My problems started with a windows update, not an upgrade. I have all the Mahjong updates, also.

It is 8.1 RTM release.

Thanks!