Since dashboard update I have connectivity issues.

Since I updated to the new dashboard I have had connectivity issues while playing Left 4 Dead 2. I teleport all over the place and cant pick up items. Sometimes I even get disconnected from games. None of this happened before the update. I have my Xbox wirelessly connected to my router and I tested the connection - the connection is ok. My upload speed is .47mbps and my download speed is about 4.9 mbps which is the same before I updated to the dashboard. Since l4d2 is the only online game that I have I cannot test the connection with another game. Is anyone experiencing a similar problem??

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey there Dox! I have to be honest, I'm not crazy about your upload speed here. In faster-paced games, upload speed is just as important. Can you try removing any other devices from the network (computers, mobile devices, etc) to see if that improves your game at all. You can also try connecting your console via ethernet cable directly to the modem to see if this helps. If it does, there may be an issue with your router. Let me know what you find, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.