Simulation vs Arcade Style i.e. BF3 MW3

Ok so iv simply had my fill of this who's better crap. I'm going to brake this down as best as i can from my personal experience. Please note all views in this post are of my own and not intended to side with any game in this battle. Every one keeps looking at BF3 and MW3 as just military shooters. There is one major thing every one keeps over looking. They are not the same what so ever. If you brake the 2 games down to the vary style of play aspect things start to change vary quickly. BF as a hole is more of a simulated war zone. It meant to look real feel real, we watch the vids you feel like your there. Its the Forza of the military shooters. Look at MW now as a hole. Last time i checked people don't run around on a battle filed with Perk slapped on them giving them abilitys. Its more of and arcade style game the need for speed of military shooters. Now whats the better game people ask. That falls in the hands of the person playing. What to you like more simulated or arcade. Iv played both games. While i love BF for its truly hyper realistic game play and look. I love MWs just stupid fun game play style. BF is for the truly hard core military shooter fan some one who wants to work as a team to take down the enemy force. It truly takes a group effort to win on that battle field. Now with respect to the other side MW is all over the place. To keep coming out on top team work is needed but playing lone wolf in this style game can do alot for skilled players. The fact that the kill streaks can turn the tides of the battle so quickly show this. As for who's going to come out on top in this game war, That vary simple It will be MW3. Im not saying this as a fan boy no look at it this way. MW is Loved by People who just want to run and gun. Getting kills in MW is just a matter of pulling the trigger. You dont have to aim or really try to hard. Lesser skilled gamers like it for its easy interface. Face it Its the One game mommy and daddy will by for the kids without a second glance. BF may be the better looking (pc Version) game on the market but it takes alot of skill to truly master the game. Most people dont want to set the time to learn the ropes of a game of that caliber. We will not know were the games will lie till the day they come out. But i know im getting my hands on both. My heart may lay in the hands of MW but BF has that little spot in my heart were it will always shine brightly.

To this good luck to the new people working one Modern Warfair you have a lot on your plate. The old crew set a high bar...Sort of. -cough- Tubers Modders -cough- Strange must be getting sick. So lets hope you set this bar even higher.

To the people working on Battle Field I love the look of the game and wish you all the best luck in the world for the wonderful work you do. You keep setting the bar higher lets see if you can do better then ever.

The war begins soon. Ill see you all out in the Battle Fields "BOTH OF THEM".

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

My spelling is not the best and spell check kept *** me up. Sorry for any errors.

Enter button.

i thought flash point was the military simulation style game thingee

Battlefield is not a simulation, a lot of things in it are still crazy. Like having a reusable parachute that works at 15 feet. Or taking multiple bullets to kill a guy. Also, you say most people. By most people you must mean idiots because even a monkey can realize this...

people like to think their opinion is superior to others the end thats why BF fanboys throw a fit bout CoD fanboys and vice versa its impossible for people to let someone not play a game they play.

I can not go on a BF video nor a CoD video with fanboys trolling like a bunch of 6 year olds. It's okay to like both.

I'm not going to trust the judgement of a person that doesn't know the difference between "hole" and "whole"....

great wall o' text

You know what, I like COD always have always will, for the life of me I cant figure out why everyone uses COD as a insult to others ? The only thing that is bad about it is all the cheating but seriously  whats soooooooooooooooo bad about COD that people think its the harbinger of the apocalypse ? Nothing.Also I like BF just the same,they are just games people not the end of your world or gaming,time to find a new scapegoat to loose your venom on.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

Battlefield is not a simulation, a lot of things in it are still crazy. Like having a reusable parachute that works at 15 feet. Or taking multiple bullets to kill a guy. Also, you say most people. By most people you must mean idiots because even a monkey can realize this...

[/quote]

Let's settle on "close to Simulation that COD" :D