Simple Question For Those Who Have The Game

Mrs 1977 can't / won't play in a first person view. I know we've got a 3rd person option but was wondering as to the specifics: in 3rd person, by pressing right or left on the left stick does your character, A) Sidestep (strafe) (B) Turn Left (C) Walk Left, and are these customisable in any way?

Thanks for your time

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

pretty sure left/right side steps, right stick controls camera/direction facing, as far as i know there is no way to change it, and 3rd person view looks awesome this time around. still playing in first person though.

Thanks dude, noticed you were playing it but no Gold so i couldn't just message you direct. Then, as if by magic, here you are.

Ive always loved first person view, least in oblivion 3rd person didnt feel so good.

3rd person is AMAZING in SKYRIM....especially as werewolf.....

That's good to know WestboundBog72 cause I hate 1st person with a purple passion.  I always play in 3rd person. I'll switch to 1st if I want to look at something in particular but that's it.

Third Person I found extremely clunky in Skyrim (for simple movement).

Oblivion's was horrible for combat, but Skyrim's doesn't shine in combat either.

Also, if you're trying to go third person and can't, you may be doing it too early. During the early part of the tutorial sequence you can't go third person.

[quote user="ADE1977"]

Thanks dude, noticed you were playing it but no Gold so i couldn't just message you direct. Then, as if by magic, here you are.

[/quote]

didn't even realize you were from my friends list til you mentioned seeing me playing it lol.