Silverback Hijackers

By far in my opinion the most annoying people in this game. I work hard saving up $12500 to buy a silverback to HELP MY TEAM COMPETE only to have some NO MIC, HATING, SCRUB jump in it as I'm rebuilding a barrier. Then he goes on to get it destroyed because he's an absolute scrub. I have no problem lending MY silverback to a inquiring mic'd up player. But these hijackers must be castrated.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You should be able to rebuild barriers from inside the Silverback!!!!

lol, you taking your silverback and going home?

I agree for the most part............but for me i just gotta spend cash in any and everything i can!

Get a Boomshot, and Grenades, mess him up while he's in it, then leave. :D I agree people that do this are annoying. Same when it comes to repairing it. They'd rather just jump in once you've repaired it. Dicks.

I actually have the opposite problem. Whenever I buy a silverback and go on a rampage for 2 or 3 rounds Ill want someone else to take it but they never do.

Ever got an angry message because you killed too many people with the silverback? People are dumb.

Don't you need the Friendly Fire mutator?

When there's a empty silverback, I check with my team on if anyone wants to use it, if no one does, I take the responsibility of using/maintaining it until someone wants to use it.

Just do what i do when repairing the silverback, move it AWAY from your teammates and just ninja repair it and get back in. If this doesnt work and they try to hijack it, just hoard all the cash you get from it to maintain the silverback and tell em to stick it. >:D

Yes because buying the silver back is much more helpful than building fortifications which don't cost ridiculous amounts to repair