Silly NPC, your not supposed to do that! (Funny NPC Misshapps)

Example 1: (Bruma Gate) Burd ran into the lava to take a short cut, now every time he gets up, he dies. Example 2: In the Dark Brotherhood mission Accidents Happen, I cast a frenzy spell on Grom and he killed the man I was supposed to kill. Then he turned on me. Example 3: In the Whodunnit? quest, I killed on person with a dagger and everyone killed everyone, excluding me.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Big Head thought it was a good idea to steal forks...

Poor Big Head :(

Selfish Big Head, Shellfish Big Head.

I caught a begger eating my nirnroot that I stored in a barrel in the Imperial City. If only you could posion food, I'd go to town on the market district. That's actually a good idea for Skyrim; poisioning food.

um i was by cloud ruler temple and imperial rangers started shooting at each other. oh and martin and jauffre got into a fight. jauffre won

there are poisoned apples that will kill npc's if you store them in the right place.

I was doing Corruption and Conscience yesterday and Aldos had just been killed when along came Llevana who stepped over his body and then seemed to sense something was wrong when she spoke to me... I just kind of looked over her shoulder at Aldos's mangled corpse... she seemed surprised he was dead, I take it she either doesn't look where she's walking or is so used to dead bodies littering the streets she ignores them

(And about a million other things I don't remember).

[quote user="a can of ham"]

there are poisoned apples that will kill npc's if you store them in the right place.

[/quote]

Yea, I know. I'd have to go through part of the Dark Brotherhood questline in order to get them though, and right now I'm playing a "good" character. It'd be nice to be able to posion food at a certain level in alchemy for your own personal use. Or in my case just to blow off steam before I rage quit again. (back to topic) I saw another dead body under the Imperial bridge today, silly NPCs walking in the woods...I just wonder how the hell they get under there.

[quote user="apatch of grass"]

[/quote]

Yea, I know. I'd have to go through part of the Dark Brotherhood questline in order to get them though, and right now I'm playing a "good" character. It'd be nice to be able to posion food at a certain level in alchemy for your own personal use. Or in my case just to blow off steam before I rage quit again. (back to topic) I saw another dead body under the Imperial bridge today, silly NPCs walking in the woods...I just wonder how the hell they get under there.

[/quote]

Bad pathing on Bethseda's part. There's an orc in Skingrad that can walk off a bridge to his death due to AI issues.

Wait, you guy is too "good' to join the Dark Brotherhood, yet wants to kill people by poisoning food?? Think you just broke my brain trying to figure out that logic.

[quote user="StarScream 22"]

[quote user="apatch of grass"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Bad pathing on Bethseda's part. There's an orc in Skingrad that can walk off a bridge to his death due to AI issues.

Wait, you guy is too "good' to join the Dark Brotherhood, yet wants to kill people by poisoning food?? Think you just broke my brain trying to figure out that logic.

[/quote]

I couldn't play a "good" character for long periods of time without blowing off steam. So I'll go on a short killing spree and then load my last save. The two extremes balance the game for me, and I don't have the patience or time to try and play two different characters with alternate motives and keep track of both. It can be pretty entertaining to strip my character of all his gear in a city and then pick a fight with the towns-people, mainly because they pick up the gear...

[quote user="StarScream 22"]Bad pathing on Bethseda's part. There's an orc in Skingrad that can walk off a bridge to his death due to AI issues.[/quote]

And you know, that wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the fact that the Orc that falls and dies is the one that sells you the best house in vanilla game.

[quote user="Taldarin"]

[quote user="StarScream 22"]Bad pathing on Bethseda's part. There's an orc in Skingrad that can walk off a bridge to his death due to AI issues.[/quote]

And you know, that wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the fact that the Orc that falls and dies is the one that sells you the best house in vanilla game.

[/quote]

Oh, ***. I did not know it was that Orc. I'm lucky that's never happened to me before since I love that house. It's better than Battlehorn in some ways, Frostcrag spire was meh.

Has anyone ever had trouble with that corrupt Imperial watch captain attacking you in Skingrad and causing everyone to frenzy?