Silence

Hey, sorry if this has been posted before, but i' m just wondering if it's me? or is it that no one uses their mic in this game anymore? I just mean, for a "squad based game" where you really have to work as a "team"...there isn't much communication going on..

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

the in game voice chat kind of sucks in this game, most people that communicate using mics use the party chat. I suggest you bring your own team.

If you don't have a team you could consider joining UXF :)

Hey assyrian i never got a confirmation email from the UXF...can you look into it for me?

What Assyrian said. I team up with my friends and we're always in party chat.

Like the others have said, if you're with friends you use party chat and if you're lone wolfing it then there's no point in talking since only your squad can hear you.

[quote user="CamaroGuy96"]

Like the others have said, if you're with friends you use party chat and if you're lone wolfing it then there's no point in talking since only your squad can hear you.

[/quote]

I've heard people before when I was lone wolfing it.

Cool, thanks for the tips guys..but actually I don't really have anyone in my FL that plays BC2 still haha. But yeah i' m not really into clans either so i' m kinda going to have to go solo then haha.

[quote user="Ronin6337"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You heard the other randoms in your squad. You can't talk to the whole team, just the 3 other people in your squad.

Hi! You said you are not into clans, but notice this please: UXF is not a clan. It's a great community where you can find good friends to play with.

[quote user="Ronin6337"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You heard the other randoms in your squad. You can't talk to the whole team, just the 3 other people in your squad.

[/quote]

I'm not trying to be rude but did you read what I wrote? I wasn't in a squad and I could hear other people. Most likely other randoms.

[quote user="Ronin6337"]

[quote user="Ronin6337"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm not trying to be rude but did you read what I wrote? I wasn't in a squad and I could hear other people. Most likely other randoms.

[/quote]

you can here other people that also aren't in a squad.